0 Hwy 281 & CR 151 Hwy, George West, TX$279,600
Kandice Fricke
Phone: (361) 749-6000
Fax: (361) 749-5337
Cell: (361) 779-1921
kandicesells@gmail.com

Listing Provided By:
John T. Walker  of  Desert Flower Realty Inc.
MLS#:343395
SQ Feet:0
Bed(s):0
Total Baths:0
Full Bath(s):0
Half Bath(s):0
Three Quarter Bath(s):0
Garage:0
Style:Farm or Ranch
Status:Active
Year:0
Story(s):
Acreage:80.00
Community:N/A
Golf Course:No
Property View:No

Highly Desirable Location! 80 acres of South Texas Brush, beautiful trees and fields full of wildflowers and native grasses can be found on the Highway 281 ranch. The ranch is conveniently located in the Highway 281 corridor between Hwy 59, near George West, and FM 624, with over one-half mile frontage on Highway 281. This ranch is a blank canvas with 75% covered in lush, South Texas brush known for producing a variety of Texas wildlife. The remaining 25% is open pasture and large trees. Directions From the North: the property is on Hwy 281, 7 miles South of the intersection of Hwy 281 and Hwy 59 From the South: the property is on Hwy 281, 14 miles North of the intersection of Hwy 281 and FM 624


Updated: 09/14/2019
  You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate.